Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's in a name?

I felt I should give you some insight into the title of this blog...Only Mark. I suppose Only Mark could be interpreted as some modest or humble way of saying that this is Only Mark's point of view, or just what Mark thinks or something, but frankly anyone who knows me will tell you my ego is much healthier than that. :)

Actually the title stems from a series of random events and encounters that seem to only happen to me (Mark). I can't tell you how many times I'm telling a story that ends with "Only Mark" or "Who else, but Mark". The goal of this little blog is to share some of those random (and usually quite entertaining) stories as well as maybe even throwing in a few fun little tidbits and insights into my life.

So many stories you've already missed out on because of my procrastination in starting this blog (see my last post), but perhaps on slow days I'll be able to relive the highlights for you.

Oh, and as far as posting to the blog goes, I figure one of two scenarios will play out...either I'll become almost addicted to the blog and to posting and put something new up almost daily, or I'll burn out really quickly and get caught up in everything else going on and hardly post at all. In all likelihood, it'll probably be some combination of the two happening...sometimes I'll post frequently and other times I'll get rather light on the posts. I guess we'll just see how it goes!

No comments: