Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

What's in Mark's DVR? - Two & A Half Men

TWO & A HALF MEN
Mondays, 9pm, CBS

So here's a show I DVR each week, but probably more out of habit than anything else. Don't get me wrong, I do watch it, but I probably wouldn't be devastated if I ever missed it. I think I started watching it a couple years ago because a former coworker always talked about how funny it is...and because at the time it conveniently came on right after HIMYM. I've kept watching it, and it is a funny show, but it's kinda the same story every week. The kid in it is funny, and of course I love the deadpan humor of Berta, the housekeeper.

Now that I've started writing this, I'm realizing I don't have a ton to say about this show, haha. No fun back story, no great emotional draws, just a good old fashioned entertaining sitcom. It makes me laugh and I usually put it on in the background as I'm playing online or doing something else. I guess that's it...Two & A Half Men...see what you think!

...Oh! Here's a little random tidbit from me. It has always kinda bugged me about this show how Charlie Sheen's character, Charlie (creative, I know) almost always wears bowling shirts, cargo shorts and tube socks! How horrible is that look? And he's supposed to be the big ladies man who lands all the hot young bimbos...how many young bimbos do you know that would ever hook up with someone dressed like that; even if he does have a house on the beach in Malibu? Ugh!

No comments: