Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's in Mark's DVR?

So it's been a few days since I've posted and, if I were a good blogger, I'd tell you that was because I was out creating fun stories for everyone to read (and by everyone, I mean those people who will some day in the future accidentally stumble across this blog and will be bored enough to read through the archives to catch up on all the fun Mark stories). Well, the sad truth is, future blog readers, that simply isn't the case. Since my last post, I've basically been working, doing a bit of yard work and sleeping. Oh yeah, and repainting my bathroom (random post for another time).

In lieu of a fun story, however, I guess I'll begin a series of posts about one of the best parts of the fall...new TV!! I know it may sound sad, but after a long summer of re-runs, I feel I've earned the right to be really excited about the kick off of the fall TV season every year. And, thanks to the joys of DVR, I actually get to watch all my shows, instead of having to rush home or risk missing one. (Honestly, how did we survive before this thing?) Anyway, I figure I'll take the opportunity to run through the list of shows I record every week (and maybe even a few that aren't in season now, but I love anyway) and tell you why I watch them, what I like about them and whatever else seems appropriate. This will also set me up perfectly to give reviews on certain episodes of my shows as time progresses. Yay! Something to blog about!

For the sake of archiving, and because I'm a tinge anal retentive and neurotic, as was previously discussed, I'm going to give each review it's own post.

I now present to you, my new series entitled "What's in Mark's DVR?"...

No comments: