Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Getting my weight up!

No, I'm not talking about getting fat, or even building some muscle (although beginning to bulk up a more is a goal for the near future), I'm talking about blogging. It's time for me to post a little more frequently and give people something fun to read regularly. I think I mentioned something like this before, and in my opinion, I have been doing better, but I'm still not there. Be looking for more fun randomness coming soon from yours truly.

Also, either Monday or Tuesday, be looking for a year in review post from me. I know most of you have not known me for the entire year, but I think it will be good for me put down a bit of a summary of my year so I can see what all happened and, as an added bonus, it will help some of you get to know me better. Be excited!

Alright...it's way past bedtime for tonight. Be looking for the YIR post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this [url=http://www.saclongchampfr2013.eu/sac-hobo-longchamp-c-2.html]Sac Hobo Longchamp solde[/url] blog by way of my cousin. I am no longer sure whether this post is written by way of him as no one else realize such precise about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!