Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Long time, no post!

Well, to be fair, it's only been a week, but it has felt like much longer since I posted. I actually had trouble remembering my login name to post tonight! haha! Anyway, while I've been vacationing, it looks like you all have been reading! I don't know if it was because everyone was home for the holidays and just insanely bored or what, but I had quite a few hits last week! Maybe I should stop writing more often! j/k

Anyway, all this traffic on my site has inspired me to actually write, when I was planning to avoid the blog and pretend I was still on vacation for a few days. Good work! But, that writing isn't going to happen tonight. It's bedtime!! Look for more fun stuff soon!

No comments: