Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here today, gone tomorrow!

Alright readers, I'm off again! Early tomorrow morning I'm heading to Orlando for a convention for work. Me and the bosses are heading out for the rest of the week and won't return until Sunday. Don't worry, we're not taking another trip in their defective car! Thank goodness!

We're staying at the convention hotel which is a Hilton right near Downtown Disney! It's a really nice hotel and, I won't be positive until I actually see it but, I'm 75% sure it's the same hotel we had my high school prom at (not me in the photo, but quite entertaining, huh?)! haha! How random is that? Anyway, it will be nice to get back into FLA for a few days and hopefully even get to relax a bit.

Plus, Orlando isn't that far from where I grew up, so I'll probably even get to see my parents for a minute or maybe another friend or two from back home, it just depends who can make it over to O-town. I'll have my laptop with me, so I can check e-mail and read all your comments which just pour into my blog every day (AHEM! *Not so subtle hint*). I may even find time to eke out a post or two, but I make no promises! Catch you on the flip side!!

No comments: