Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Bigger than the Spice Girls!

Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I think it's safe to say that the blog is now an international sensation! Okay, I'm still stretching it. But when checking the stats on my site (yeah, I track you people!), I noticed I had my first visitor from a foreign country! Someone from New Zealand stopped by the blog briefly! (New Zealand is a country right? Or is it part of Australia?) Anyway, all I know is, they do speak English there, so the person won't actually need this site to understand me.

It wouldn't be fair to call this person a reader, per se, since my stat counter said they didn't actually stay long enough to read anything. But the point is, they stopped, I know have international exposure! How exciting!

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.