Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Seriously....I have not laughed so hard in a looooooong time!!

So I'm flipping through the channels tonight and I notice Showtime at the Apollo is on. Whenever I see this on TV, I usually stop to watch the amateur talent (just another random fact about Mark that you've gotta love!).

As soon as I flip on the channel, they had just introduced this guy and he's on his way out, rubs the Tree of Hope and walks up to the mic. I thought he looked a little...well...different, but you really kinda get all kinds on Showtime sometimes. Anyway...I couldn't figure out exactly what he was gonna do, but there was NO WAY I was prepared for what came next!!! As soon as I watched it, I got on YouTube to find a the video (it was a rerun from a couple of weeks ago). Seriously...check it out. You HAVE to watch this video...it has got to be the best video on YouTube and probably one of the best moments on Showtime!! Watch...




So...did you watch???

Was that not absolutely hilarious?! I was literally laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face!! It was one of those really good laughs where I was jumping up and down in my seat, clapping and stomping the ground all at once! I was probably one glass of sweet tea away from having an accident, haha. The best thing is...he really does a pretty good job of it! I mean, he's only a sequins dress, some high heels and a wig away from Miss Tina Turner herself! I was just not prepared for that one. Fortunately I have DVR so I could record it and watch it over and over and over again! haha

PS - I just watched it again....still have tears streaming down my face! Literally ROTFL!!

No comments: