Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wasteful

Busy day at work today. I spent all afternoon getting ready for something I had to do with work tonight. So, in all my rushing around, I ran through the Taco Bell Drive Thru (I recognize that's not the proper spelling of that word, but that's what the sign calls it...don't blame me!) to grab a quick dinner. In my bag, I found that I received no fewer than 31 packets of sauce for my 3 (three) soft tacos!

Seriously?!? Did that guy think there was anyway possible that I could even try to use 10 packets of sauce per taco? Little wasteful things like this (due to the laziness/lackadaisical attitudes of people) really annoys me for some reason. I mean, is it really that much effort to care about little things?! Arrgh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that was his way of telling you he thought you were caliente!

K said...

LOLOLOL!

Muy caliente Mark!!!

Anonymous said...

i do enjoy condiments - but that is rather excessive. is taco bell the restaurant that has the clever snippets typed on the hot sauce packets? you could save them and put them in your pockets and use them as ideas for pick-up lines.

Only Mark said...

Haha, thanks Francine...I haven't tried that one yet. Maybe that'll help get me a date! Just gotta make sure I don't read the wrong part of the packet and call her mild or something. That might not be good!