Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rejected!

I wanted to add one more quick post before heading to bed...

Remember this post about my lack of fingerprints? Well, I finally got a notice in the mail from the state yesterday telling me that my finger print card had been rejected due to "ridge characteristics being not distinct or smudged." So now it seems it's official that my fingerprints are crap! haha I guess I'm gonna have to go get them printed again, but I don't know that we can expect different results. I mean, we tried at least 3 times the first go-round and I haven't exactly grown new fingers since then! I've left a voicemail for the person at the state to see if there was another way this could be done, instead of just submitting more bad fingerprints, but I doubt it.

Oh yeah...also in the mail yesterday I got a postcard saying there was a recall on my car, haha. I called the dealership today to learn that it was a false alarm (as though there's much left on my car that's original anyway) and apparently just some marketing push Nissan used to get people to try to schedule a service or something. He did ask how the car's doing (he and I are on a first name basis, remember?). I told him that the check engine light is still coming on and off constantly and that there's a loose wire in radio again, as the subwoofer keeps coming and going (reaaalllly annoying when you're listening to something like this and your bass goes out! Not cool!). I told him I just haven't had the time (or the patience, honestly) to take it up there again, but hopefully I'll make it soon. What fun!

No comments: