Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Old man!

Well, it's finally happened. I'm now closer to 30 than I am 20. I turn 25 today. Nothing particularly exciting is going on today. I may find myself a bottle of wine and drink a toast to myself later tonight, but otherwise, nothing big.

I did have a big fun day yesterday which I'll try to remember to share with you via blog post later tonight, but the real party is scheduled for Saturday. I'll have to post about that tonight too. I'm too tired to do it now, so I'll just have to leave you waiting with breath that is bated.

Yay for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, old man!

Of course, we both know I can't talk, since I WILL be hitting that big 30 soon enough.

Anyway, enjoy the day, and the bigger fun this weekend!

dan said...

happy birthday!