Welcome to "Only Mark"
A blog for my random tales that truly seem to only happen to me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bring it!

Sorry kids, I just needed to hear this song. And, well, it's my blog, so you get to hear it too!



I recommend turning it up and singing along really loudly...even if you're at work. That always helps me. Oh, and if you can manage to have it playing and sing along while you're in the shower, the water cascading down you adds a very dramatic effect.

Anyway, this has pretty much been my last year and a half or so. But I haven't lost all my fight yet...so bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Country?! Yeah, you lost me on that one. Although I guess it's a pretty good song. Oh no, I've been living in the south too long... I'm starting to appreciate country music! AHHH!